This exclusive Backblaze contest is available only through OnlineBackupDeals.com! This is your chance to try Backblaze online backup service from March 1st to March 31 and be entered for a chance to win a brand new Apple iPad (the new one that was just released)! The contest is open to individuals and businesses that sign up through our exclusive link. This is your chance to start backing up your computer or your business computers and have a chance at winning one of the hottest new tablets!
Backblaze will automatically back up all your files including documents, photos, music and movies. Backblaze B2 Pricing. B2, on the other hand, has storage costs of $0.005 per GB per month, with the first 10GB of storage free. Meanwhile, download costs are $0.01 per GB, with 1GB of free.
Click here to sign up for a chance to WIN the new iPad!
Backblaze Ipad CoverHere are the official rules
Backblaze For Ipad
- To enter the contest you must activate a Free Trial of the Backblaze Online Backup service during the contest period.
- To activate a Trial you must create an account using a valid email address and download and install the service on one laptop or desktop computer.
- A Trial is Free and consists of 15 days of use of the Backblaze Online Backup service.
- You may, at your sole discretion, convert the Trial to a purchase. This can be done anytime during the Trial period.
- Purchasing the product will have no effect on your contest entry.
- All Trial activations recorded before March 31, 2012, 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time are eligible to be entered into the contest.
- There is a limit of one entry per person for this contest.
- Backblaze will randomly select the winner from all legitimate contest entries.
- There will be one winner. The winner will receive from Backblaze, one iPad3 (or whatever version Apple releases next) when they become publically available. Shipping is included.
This is one of the few contests that is open to both individuals and businesses. If your business is looking for the easiest way to backup multiple computers Backblaze for Business is perfect for you. If you don’t already backup with Backblaze this is a great time to try them out. I am sure you will be impressed with how easy they are to use and the peace of mind the service gives you knowing your files are backed up.
Want to know more about Backblaze? Read our complete Backblaze review for more information.