You can transpose or fine tune the pitch of audio regions in tracks that you've already recorded to match the pitch of the instruments in the project. For example, if you've changed the key of a project, some of your existing vocal tracks might be out of tune.
Best Guitar Tone Logic Pro X Download
- Select a region in the Tracks area.
- Click the Inspector button in the control bar, or press I on your keyboard.
- In the Inspector, if necessary click the disclosure triangle icon next to Region to view region parameters. Or, press Option–R to open the Region inspector in a separate window.
- Do either to transpose or fine-tune an audio region:
- To choose a preset value, click the Transpose or Fine Tune pop-up menu and choose a pre-set value.
- To set a custom value, click-and-drag in the Transpose or Fine Tune field.
The audio region in the Tracks area and the Audio Tracks Editor shows how much you're transposing the region in semi-tones. If you change the pitch of a region during playback, you hear the changes immediately.
- Perry Frank’s Ultimate Guitar Sounds Bundle. What sounds better than a guitar VST plugin?
- An expert in synthesis and sound design Toby has also lectured for Apple on their Logic Pro music software which he has used since its days on the Atari. He has also worked as an educator for the International Guitar Foundation and the Brighton Institute of Modern Music teaching guitar.
- A tutorial on a must have Guitar Preset VST ' Tonebridge 'in Logic Pro X. Its free and easy to use. You can use this app on your iPhone iPad and your laptop.
How To Get A Good Guitar Tone In Logic
Designed to work with the iRig interface, Amplitube iOS was one of the first amp.