- Bitpay Visa Card
- Bitpay Prepaid Mastercard Balance
- Bitpay Card Application
- Bitpay Prepaid Mastercard Account
- Bitpay Prepaid Mastercard Login
On June 11, 2020, cryptocurrency payment provider, Bitpay announced that the company is launching a prepaid Mastercard for cryptocurrency users in the United States. The Atlanta-based company says the card can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted and users can instantly convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency. Cryptocurrency payments platform BitPay announced on Friday its prepaid Mastercard now supports Apple Pay. BitPay reported the digital payment option is available from within the BitPay app to the.
The popular Bitcoin and cryptocurrency spending service BitPay is officially adding Apple Pay support. This means that the BitPay Prepaid MasterCard can now be added to Apple Pay and the Apple Wallet app for making purchases in the real-world with cryptocurrency.
- BitPay, the largest global blockchain payments provider, today introduces the BitPay Card, the first Mastercard ® Prepaid card for crypto users in the United States. The BitPay Card enables.
- BitPay, the largest global blockchain payments provider, today introduces the BitPay Card, the first Mastercard® Prepaid card for crypto users in the United States. The BitPay Card enables customers to instantly convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency, which is then loaded onto the card and can be spent anywhere Mastercard debit is accepted.
- BitPay rolls out prepaid Mastercard for U.S. Crypto customers, hoping to further drive adoption and purchasing power of crypto holders. Blockchain payments provider BitPay has launched a Mastercard prepaid card for crypto users in the United States.
Here’s a brief explainer on how the BitPay Prepaid MasterCard works:
- Flexibility: Designed for people who want to live life on crypto. View your balance, request a new PIN, and reload instantly all within the BitPay App.
- Convert crypto into fiat: Transaction notifications and instant reloads. The BitPay App makes it easy to convert your crypto and spend.
- Enhanced security: Includes EMV chip and options to lock your card and control how you spend.
- Worldwide: Ready to use in millions of locations around the world. Pay with contactless, PIN, or simply withdraw cash from any compatible ATM.
Bitpay Visa Card
Here’s how it works with Apple Pay:
With Apple Pay, BitPay cardholders can make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and online. In addition, customers waiting on delivery of their plastic card can add their virtual card to Apple Wallet via the BitPay Wallet app and can start spending immediately. Support for Google Pay and Samsung Pay is planned for later this quarter.
If you’re already a BitPay Prepaid MasterCard user, you can add the card to Apple Pay by opening the Wallet app on your iPhone, tapping the “+” button in the upper-right corner, then going through the standard Apple Pay setup process.
If you’re not a BitPay card user, you can download the app from the App Store to get started.
BitPay Card Adds Support for Apple Pay
Cardholders Turn Crypto into Dollars with a Smartphone
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BitPay, the world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services, today announced that US cardholders of the BitPay Prepaid Mastercard can add their card to Apple WalletTM and spend with Apple Pay®. With Apple Pay, BitPay cardholders can make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and online. In addition, customers waiting on delivery of their plastic card can add their virtual card to Apple Wallet via the BitPay Wallet app and can start spending immediately. Support for Google Pay and Samsung Pay is planned for later this quarter.
“Adding Apple Pay and soon Google and Samsung Pay makes it easy and convenient to use the BitPay Card in more places from day-to-day items to luxury purchases.”
Bitpay Prepaid Mastercard Balance
“We have thousands of BitPay Wallet app customers using the BitPay Card who are always looking for new places and ways to spend their crypto,” said BitPay CEO Stephen Pair. “Adding Apple Pay and soon Google and Samsung Pay makes it easy and convenient to use the BitPay Card in more places from day-to-day items to luxury purchases.”
BitPay continues to innovate its global blockchain solutions to make paying with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies faster, easier and safer than ever before. The BitPay Wallet app is designed to enable customers to manage and spend Bitcoin, and also turn it into dollars and spend with the BitPay Card.
For power blockchain users, the BitPay Wallet app supports an array of options to buy and store crypto and make online payments. Users can instantly buy gift cards from hundreds of top retailers in store and online. The BitPay Card enables customers to instantly convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency, which is then loaded onto the card and can be spent anywhere Mastercard debit is accepted around the world. Customers can also use the cards online for purchases and to withdraw cash from ATMs.
The BitPay Wallet app supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ether, as well as four dollar-pegged stablecoins, USDC, GUSD, PAX, and BUSD.
To add a card to Apple Wallet, cardholders need to have the most recent version of the BitPay app, 12.1.0 which is available in the App Store. To order the BitPay Prepaid Mastercard, visit https://bitpay.com/card/
Bitpay Card Application
Founded in 2011, BitPay pioneered blockchain payment processing with the mission of transforming how businesses and people send, receive, and store money. Its business solutions eliminate fraud chargebacks, reduce the cost of payment processing, and enable borderless payments in cryptocurrency, among other services. BitPay offers consumers a complete digital asset management solution that includes the BitPay Wallet and BitPay Prepaid Card, enabling them to turn digital assets into dollars for spending at tens of thousands of businesses. The company has offices in North America, Europe, and South America and has raised more than $70 million in funding from leading investment firms including Founders Fund, Index Ventures, Virgin Group, and Aquiline Technology Growth. For more information visit bitpay.com.
BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. This card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Bitpay Prepaid Mastercard Account
Apple Wallet and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Bitpay Prepaid Mastercard Login
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links.More.