BlueStacks App Player for Mac, free and safe download. BlueStacks App Player latest version: A free Android emulator to play games. BlueStacks is a fr. Easily connect your mobile device to the Canon Mini Print app via Bluetooth 1 and take a photo with your mobile device's camera or choose one of your own photos. Even use fun AR filters and add effects, frames, text, and stickers to your 2'x3' photos to print and stick! IVY CLIQ+ Core Features.
BlueStacks 220.127.116.1129 lets you run your Android apps fast and full screen on your Apple computer. It can play games, run WhatsApp messaging, emulate Android apps all on your desktop PC screen. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. BlueStacks is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is BlueStacks safe to download?
We tested the file BlueStacksInstaller.exe with 22 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does BlueStacks work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus BlueStacks may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of BlueStacks are available?
The current version of BlueStacks is 18.104.22.16829 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 4.270.0.1053, 4.260.0.1032, 22.214.171.1240, 126.96.36.1992 and 188.8.131.526. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to BlueStacks available for download
- WindroyAndroid emulator that allows you to run Android applications and games directly from your desktop PC.
- Droid4XA virtual Android emulator for the PC which can play games, control other Android devices and access the Google Play Store.
- ANDY OSVirtual Android desktop and emulator allowing you to run Android apps directly from Windows.
- MEmu Android EmulatorFull gaming experience with Android Play Store emulation on a PC.
- BlueStacks App PlayerAndroid emulator that runs a virtual Android OS and APK apps on a PC.
- XePlayerAndroid emulator that can download apps from the Google Play store.
- AndY Android EmulatorA freeware Android emulator for APK apps and the Android OS.
- MuMu App PlayerWindows-based Android emulator that can play APK apps.
- Nox App PlayerAn Android emulator which supports games and Google Play Store.
- GenymotionAndroid emulator which supports phone and tablet simulation.
Windows 64 Bit
Blue Stick App Download Pc
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
Blue Stock App Free Download
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]