- Capture One Pro 21 Big Sur
- Capture One Pro Big Sur Pro
- Capture One Pro 20 Big Sur
- Capture One Pro Big Sur Free
PSA: Capture One 20 works on Mac OS Big Sur RC I know many of you have been reluctant to upgrade to Capture One 21 based on the leaked new feature set and the fact that often only the latest C1 works on the latest Mac OS (which is a questionable sales tactic by Phase One).
Capture One 20 (13.1.4) service release adds support for macOS 11 (Big Sur) and Windows 10 20H2, along with some important bug fixes.
Bug fixes: Mac
As of the date of this publication, there is no Capture One product currently compliant with OS 11 Edit 12/08/20: Capture One 21 brings Big Sur support, but there is still no version of Capture One 20 that supports Big Sur Tethering via FireWire in Capture One is not supported with macOS 11 (Big Sur)!! Unofficially, meaning are people using Capture One Pro with the current version of macOS - yes. It takes Capture One (the company) time to test Capture One (the program) when a new version of an OS is released. Or perhaps they simply wait until some number of users are running on the new OS without reporting new errors. Go to Finder (macOS) or Explorer (Windows) and find the file with the extension Session name.cosessiondb or the Catalog nam.cocatalog. Right-click on the file and select Rename from the context menu. After renaming, open Capture One and locate the document from the main menu. Select File - Open and locate the Session or Catalog file.
Capture One Pro 21 Big Sur
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Stich With Photoshop’ script would not work with Photoshop 2021.
- Fixed an issue where EIP exported files would lose annotations.
- Fixed an issue where masks were not correctly saved when copying adjustments or cloning variants.
- Fixed an issue where Capture One could crash when batch renaming on rare occasions.
- Fixed an issue where protected files could not be imported.
- Fixed an issue where batch renaming could break the Undo functionality.
- Fixed an issue where the orientation filter would not work as expected.
- Fixed an issue where counts on Albums would not show if nested in Groups.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
Capture One Pro 20 Big Sur
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Capture One Pro Big Sur Free