- One of my favorite shots. Nikon D7500 with AF-S NIKKOR 35mm. Shot at ISO 100, f/ 2.0, and 1/8000 s.
- Top Rated Gear: Capture One Pro 21 Photo Editing Software for Nikon, Download MFR: 88200205. Operating System: PC/Windows, Version Type: Full Version.
- Capture One 21 User Guide; Capture One 20 User Guide; Capture One 12 User Guide; Capture One 11 User Guide; Capture One 10 User Guide; Capture One 9 User Guide; See all 11 articles Quick Start Guide. Camera models and RAW files support in Capture One; What is Capture One? Capture One product variants; Minimum system requirements to run Capture One.
- Capture One for Nikon. The ultimate photo editing software for Nikon cameras. Bring your Nikon photos to life. Unleash the power of your Nikon photos with the industry’s most powerful photo editing tools. Get everything you need to be creative as you want – and work as fast as you need.
Start your trial. Find the Capture One that's right for you. Capture One Pro lets you edit files from all major camera brands. Or save with a Capture One version that's just for Fujifilm, Sony or Nikon cameras. Plus, get solutions for business and multi-user teams. Products & Plans.
Several readers were asking me about the different Capture One for Nikon versions that were announced on Monday. Here is the breakdown:
- Capture One Express for Nikon: is completely FREE (not a trial) and it’s more limited in capabilities, compared to a full version.
- Capture One Pro for Nikon (full-featured): has the same capabilities and features as a full Pro version but supports only Nikon cameras (this version support only RAW images from Nikon).
- Capture One Pro for all cameras: has the same features like the branded versions but it also supports different cameras (can edit RAW files from different manufacturers).
- Capture One trial version: has a full range of capabilities and features and is available for a free 30 days only (no credit card needed):
Some additional information:
- The Capture One full feature listis available here
- The perpetual license for the new CaptureOne for Nikon costs $129.
- The Capture One for Nikon monthly subscription plan starts at $9.99 a month.
- The perpetual license for the full Capture One version costs $299.
Information on the different Capture One Styles can be found here:
Capture One tutorials can be found here:
Capture One screenshots:
Today Phase One launched the previously rumored brand new Capture One for Nikon (together with Capture One 13.1.0). You can download and try the new software for 30 days free. See what’s new here. Capture One for Nikon is available for $129. If you prefer the subscription models, the Capture One for Nikon subscription plans starts at $9.99 a month. See all purchase options here. The Nikon-specific pricing is listed on this page.
Additional information on the new Capture One for Nikon:
Capture One continues to not only provide the best image editing software but to provide tailored options to suit as many users as possible. From free variants of Capture One Express to branded versions for Fujifilm and Sony, Capture One users have choice in product and to either own it outright or via subscription. The new Capture One for Nikon will bring all the power of Capture One to dedicated Nikon users at a reduced price point, including tailored profiles* for supported Nikon cameras.
Unlike other RAW processors, Capture One’s camera profiles are uniquely developed for each specific camera model, a process that requires the use of the camera in and out of a controlled lab in Copenhagen, where a team of specialists engage each new model in various scenarios. They then evaluate all the performance parameters such as color, sharpness, and noise across hundreds of images and uses that data to deliver a truly tailored profile, which ultimately provides the best post-processing experience. Capture One for Nikon, like the Pro version, brings this level of support for Nikon cameras, including their latest cameras like the Z6, Z7, and D6.
The new version now also includes support for the Nikon P950 camera.
New major features and tools introduced int he latest version:
- New Heal & Clone Tools
- New Before & After Tool
- New Lightroom Catalog Import
Pricing and Availability :
The new update for Capture One 20 is now available and is a free update for all Capture One 20 customers.
For new customers Capture One is committed to providing customers a choice when it comes to how they acquire their software, so Capture One Pro 20 is available for purchase, or via subscription. The perpetual license for Capture One Pro 20 is available for $299, with upgrade pricing from previous versions starting at $159. Capture One for Nikon, Capture One (for Sony) and Capture One Pro Fujifilm are available for $129.
For those who prefer subscription models, Capture One Pro 20 is available for plans as low as $20 per month, and Capture One for Nikon, Capture One (for Sony) and Capture One Fujifilm subscription plans start at $9.99 a month.
Capture One Launches a new update to Capture One 20
Bringing new features, new capabilities, a new product, and a new look, Capture One is providing better solutions for more people, and breaking new ground.
Capture One Nikon Free Version
COPENHAGEN, May 18th, 2020: Capture One, the premiere name in photo editing software, delivers a suite of announcements that highlight new product offerings, expanded capabilities, and a new direction; revealing the company’s continuing evolution and support for creatives.
The development of Capture One 20 remains driven by an evolving roadmap rooted in user feedback from both the Capture One community and creative community overall. The latest update brings brand new heal and clone tools that reduce the need for external retouching applications while increasing efficiency, and a new Before & After Tool that gives new ways to check your editing progress and to compare your edits.
Capture One Pro For Nikon Lenses
With user experience in mind, Capture One has also developed a new activation flow with new dialogues, sample images, and interface guidance that make it faster and easier than ever to become a Capture One user. In addition, the company has advanced its Lightroom Catalog importer, and together it not only makes it easier to start using Capture One, but easier to migrate without missing a step.
Beyond that, when it comes to Capture One, users have choice. There are currently a number of Capture One variants such as Capture One Fujifilm and Capture One (for Sony), and now the company is proud to deliver Capture One for Nikon. Similar to the other branded versions, Capture One for Nikon brings the full feature-set of Capture One Pro at a reduced cost to Nikon users.
“We want to enable creatives to achieve their best images as effortlessly as possible, and that is why we drew heavily on feedback from our community to develop Capture One 20,” says Jan Hyldebrandt-Larsen, VP Software Business at Capture One. “It is our commitment to support them by providing a seamless photo editing experience defined by developing the features they ask for and need, as well as the ones they didn’t know they wanted. Capture One 20 is an exciting moment for us as we happily put even more focus and resources behind that goal.”
Capture One Pro For Nikon 2