Install Google Toolbar Printer-friendly version Usage statistics sent by the Toolbar are not associated with your personal information, and can be disabled through the Toolbar Options. In the upper-right corner of the Chrome toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon , and then choose More Tools Extensions. Alternatively, type chrome://extensions/ in the Chrome address bar and press Enter.
Note: This article assumes that you had the VirtualShield extension installed at one point. If you have never installed it, please install the extension now. If you did have it installed but don't know what happened, click here.
Can't see the VirtualShield icon in your Chrome toolbar anymore?
If you already enabled VirtualShield, but don't see the icon in your address bar, it's most likely 'hidden' in the Chrome menu. This article will help you get it back.
First, please make sure the VirutalShield Chrome Extension is both installed and enabled.
Chrome Toolbar Shortcut
Chrome Toolbar Keeps Disappearing
- For help installing it, click here.
- For help enabling it, click here.
This should only be followed if you have already installed the extension but DO NOT see it in your toolbar. It looks like this:
Chrome Toolbar Extension
If you want to show the icon in your Chrome Toolbar, follow the steps below:
Chrome Toolbar Install
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the Menu icon (3 vertical dots) on the right of your address bar.
- Look for the VirtualShield icon, and right-click on it.
- Select the Keep in Toolbar option.
- That's it! The VirtualShield icon should now be in your Chrome browser, right next to the Address bar.
Chrome Toolbars Missing
Here's a quick animation of the process listed above: