- Freenas Backblaze B2 Pro
- Backblaze B2 Synology
- Freenas Backblaze B2 Download
- Veeam Backblaze B2
- Backblaze B2 Price
Backblaze B2 is part of the Cantemo Achive Framework. This means the Cantemo Portal can enable sophisticated rules to automatically archive or restore an asset or collection to/from Backblaze B2.
- Online Backup: Backblaze Online Backup backs up PC and Mac desktop computers for $6/month, with 'unlimited backup' for all the data attached to a computer, including external USB hard dri.
- The features reflect this. For example, FreeNAS features built-in cloud backup, with support for Amazon S3, Azure, Backblaze B2, and Google Cloud. It also features email alerts, as well as integration with services like Slack and Hipchat to notify you of system events.
It would be nice to have some sort of UI tool to have support for Backblaze B2.
Revision 6d30c448 (diff)
#1 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to William Grzybowski
#2 Updated by William Grzybowski about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Target version set to 49
#3 Updated by Cyber Jock almost 4 years ago
Just talked to Steve Creel at Cinnaminson Township and they would like to have this feature as well.
I had another customer recently that asked about it as well.
#4 Updated by William Grzybowski almost 4 years ago
- Priority changed from No priority to Nice to have
- Target version changed from 49 to 11.1
Targeting for 11.1 but it might slip to 11.2 depending on the load of the tickets and priorities.
#5 Updated by Joshua Sirrine over 3 years ago
Another TrueNAS customer has asked about adding Backblaze support as soon as practical as S3 storage is.... shall we say 'expensive'.
#6 Updated by Sean Fagan over 3 years ago
For what purpose? The current file-level backup, or offsite pool/dataset replication?
#7 Updated by Joshua Sirrine over 3 years ago
Of course, there are clear opportunities for zfs replication, but that gets complicated because of initials versus changes, etc.
I would say that it may be smarter to keep this feature request for file-level backups, and leave the zfs snapshotting for another feature ticket for the future. I know Kris and I have talked about zfs replication to things like backblaze and s3 storage, but it is much more complicated than file-level backups.
Freenas Backblaze B2 Pro
#8 Updated by Joshua Sirrine over 3 years ago
- Related toFeature #25848: Add Cloud Sync, Google Cloud Storage, and Backblaze B2 support added
Backblaze B2 Synology
#9 Updated by William Grzybowski over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Screened to Ready For Release
- Target version changed from 11.1 to 11.1-BETA1
#10 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 3 years ago
Freenas Backblaze B2 Download
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA StatusTest Passes FreeNAS added
- QA Status deleted (
Veeam Backblaze B2
#11 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Backblaze B2 Price
Also available in: AtomPDF