You can customize the onboard profile settings using the G HUB. These settings include button programming, report rate, performance/endurance modes and tracking behavior. G304 / G305 allows up to 5 DPI settings. By default, G304 / G305 has the following settings. G Hub 2020.10 Update. What's New in Version 2020.10. Released on October 29th, 2020. New Devices Supported. G304/G305 K/DA LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse. My logitech G304 (G305) has been acting up after updating my G hub recently. The mouse will freeze up after a few minutes of inactivity (lets say when im watching a 5 minute Youtube video) and it'll take constant spam clicking of the mouse for it to get moving again. G304 juga dilengkapi tombol klik tengah, tombol DPI, dan dua tombol samping yang dapat diprogram sesuai preferensimu dengan menggunakan Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). Pengaturan tingkat lanjut yang membutuhkan ketersediaan Logitech Gaming Software dapat diunduh di logitechG.com/downloads. G HUB is a new software platform from Logitech G that lets you fine-tune control of your hardware, customize lighting, use your hardware with third party apps, and more - all with an easy to use interface that’s built for future products.
[Note: Subject To Availability]
In case 'Out Of Stock' You may fill up this form for pre-order: https://kimstore.com/pre-order-form
G Hub G300s
- G304 is a LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse designed for serious performance with the latest technology innovations at an affordable price point. It’s next-generation wireless gaming, now ready for any and every gamer.
- HERO is a revolutionary new optical sensor designed by Logitech G to deliver class-leading performance and up to 10 times the power efficiency (compared to previous gen). HERO sensor delivers exceptionally accurate and consistent performance with zero smoothings, filtering, or acceleration from 200 to 12,000 DPI. G304 can save up to 5 profiles with up to 5 DPI levels each on the onboard memory.
- Through end-to-end engineering and design, Logitech G developed a robust wireless solution to solve the fundamental problems of latency, stability, and connectivity. The end result is LIGHTSPEED, a pro-grade wireless solution that achieves wired-like performance.
- HERO sensor and LIGHTSPEED wireless deliver extreme efficiency to let you game for months. It delivers up to 250 hours run-to-die on just one AA battery. It can be adjusted to last up to 9 months of typical use in Endurance mode, which can be selected via Logitech G HUB. Logitech G HUB, as well as the indicator light on G304, will notify you when 15% of the battery remains.
- Mechanical button tensioning with separated buttons enhances the consistency of the left and right primary mouse buttons and helps reduce the force needed to click. This results in crisp, reliable button performance you can depend on in even the most intense gaming sessions.
- The durable, lightweight design with a small footprint and built-in USB nano receiver storage make G304 a great travel companion.
- Height: 116.6 mm
- Width: 62.15 mm
- Depth: 38.2 mm
- Weight: 99 g
Resolution: 200 – 12,000 DPI
Max. acceleration: > 40 G5Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
Max. speed: > 400 IPS
Logicool G Hub G304
- Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Wireless technology: LIGHTSPEED Wireless
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Windows®7 or later
- macOS®10.11 or later
- Chrome OSTM
- USB port
- Internet access for Logitech G HUB (optional)
G Hub G402
Is Logitech G Hub Safe
Logitech G Hub G304
- Onboard memory: 1 profile
- Mechanical Button Tensioning System