How to record your screen
However, once copied off the iPad, you can just import the files into Capture One normally. Caveat, I don't use Capture One, so I'm not thoroughly familiar with their import functions. I do know that Lightroom, in contrast, will show import options for attached iPhone and iPad devices, so if you're not see something like that in Capture One. Navigate to the screen you want to capture. Set up the view exactly the way you want it for the shot. Press the Sleep/Wake button on the top of the iPad Pro and the Volume up button on the right side of the iPad Pro at the same time. The screen will flash white and you will hear the sound of the camera shutter clicking (if your sound is enabled). The Elgato Game Capture 4K60 S+ is also one of the few capture solutions that let you record gameplay at 4K, 60 frames per second, and in HDR all at the same time. You're looking at one of the.
- With iOS 14 or later, go to Settings > Control Center and tap More Controls (or tap Customize Controls if you have iOS 13 or earlier), then tap the Add button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad.
- Touch and hold the gray Record button , then tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad, then tap the red Record button . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
Some apps might not allow you to record audio. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.
Capture Pilot App
Capture One Ipad App
Learn how to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.