Here is 4 step guide on how to fix Logitech G hub no Devices Detected.#Logitech--My Configuration:CPU. Make sure the device is fully charged (replace with new batteries if it's not a rechargeable device). Plug the receiver into a different USB port on your computer. If possible, don't use a USB hub or other similar device. If you are using a USB 3.0 port try plugging the device into a USB 2.0 port. This are the two ways you could use to quick fix your Logitech Gaming Mouse. Once would be every time you shut off and on your pc. The other one would be set.
- Logitech G Pro X Not Connected
- Logitech G Pro Mic Not Working
- Logitech G Pro Not Connected
- My Logitech Microphone Is Not Working
- Logitech G Pro Keyboard Not Working
Replace the batteries. This may seem like a simple solution, but it is something we all forget.
This is a quick fix if you encounter a problem with G HUB suddenly not finding your device and you don’t have time to uninstall/reinstall G HUB software. This worked for me using the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse. In my case, I would open G HUB and my gaming mouse wasn’t recognized. This is strange because it was working fine earlier in the day and my mouse has been connected the entire time. This was a quick fix that worked for me, but it’s not a final solution. I’m still not sure why this occurred.
Quick Fix – Mouse Not Connected – Here are the steps I used when my Logitech G HUB Showed “Connect Your Logitech G Gear,” but in fact, my mouse WAS connected.
1. Close G HUB. Here I’m closing G HUB through the taskbar.
2. Find G HUB inside your Logitech folder. In my case, the Logitech folder is called “Logi” and G HUB is located inside that folder.
3. Right-click on G HUB and choose Run as Administrator. This will open G HUB.
4. Your device/mouse/Logitech G Gear should now be recognized.
Logitech G Pro X Not Connected
UPDATE 07/17/2019: This issue occurred again three days after performing the above steps. Here are the steps that fixed this issue “today.”
The new method – permanently set the G HUB to always run as administrator
1. Right-click G HUB in the taskbar and choose Quit.
2. Open the Windows 10 Start menu search (Windows key + S) and type in “G HUB” and once the G HUB app appears then right-click and choose Open File Location.
3. Right-click Logitech G HUB and choose Properties.
4. Inside Logitech G HUB Properties choose the Shortcut tab and click on Advanced.
Logitech G Pro Mic Not Working
5. Inside Advanced Properties check Run as administrator and click OK. Click OK to close the previous Properties window.
6. Now right-click the Logitech G HUB and choose Pin to taskbar.
7. Double click the G HUB icon in the taskbar. Your device should now be recognized and no longer see “Connect Your Logitech G Gear.”
This new method worked in my particular case to fix the issue today. If this occurs again and/or I find more information I will post it here.
Still having trouble? Contact Logitech Technical Support:
Logitech G Pro Not Connected
1 (646) 454-3200
6 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time
My Logitech Microphone Is Not Working