3uTools is a program which makes it possible to jailbreak different Apple devices running iOS including the iPhone.
The program's main usefulness comes from the fact that it can flash different versions of Apple's firmware to the phone. Flashing tools can be found in the program under the 'More' tab under 'Firmwares'.
Using 3uTools requires a minimal amount of knowledge as its user interface is clean and easy-to-use. Program features are all laid out in a colorful way which includes quick access to sections including Apps, Photos, Music, Ringtones, Videos, Books, Data, Files and more.
The Apps section of 3uTools can manage installed applications like performing backups, imports and exports. Photo management is also made simple thanks to its clean thumbnail layout when you may also import or export pictures to and from the iOS filesystem.
Mulab 8 Download
- Mutool - Man Page. All purpose tool for dealing with PDF files. Examples (TL;DR) Convert pages 1-10 into 10 PNG images: mutool convert -o image%d.png file.pdf 1-10 Convert pages 2, 3 and 5 of a PDF into text in the standard output: mutool draw -F txt file.pdf 2,3,5 Concatenate two PDFs: mutool merge -o output.pdf input1.pdf input2.pdf Query information about all content embedded in a PDF.
- Listen to MuTools SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create. Stream Tracks and Playlists from MuTools on your desktop or mobile device.
- MuTools makes music software and synth and effect plug-ins for music creation and production. Home: MuLab: MUX: Downloads: Support: Connect Sunday 18 April 2021 MuLab & MUX Modular Plug-In version 8.7.6 have been released. Besides many improvements this also fixes an unintended expiration issue.
- Stream Play All, a playlist by MuTools from desktop or your mobile device. Play All by MuTools published on 2013-11-17T11:24:36Z. Contains tracks. Peripetie by MuTools published on 2019-04-16T08:16:01Z. Pure by MuTools published on 2012-02-13T12:09:57Z.
# This file contains miscellaneous (mathematical) bib entries ## with emphasis on Optimization and Matrix Theory. ### IMPORTANT NOTE!!! The 'string' definitions for journals is gi.
Other features of 3uTools include device cleanup, data migration, Open SSH, screen sharing and backup/restore tools. It can also create custom ringtones in various supported iOS formats.
3uTools can sometimes be used as a workaround for the common issue with iTunes that states 'iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone'. Instead of using iTunes to access the device, you can use the program to transfer files, photos, videos and more without iTunes.
In conclusion: 3uTools is an excellent collection of free tools for managing, manipulating, jailbreaking and generally improving your iPhone devices.
Note: Users wishing to run 3uTools successfully must already have iTunes installed.
Features and highlights
- A rapid download speed for any official iOS firmware versions
- A powerful cloud storage for backing up SHSH
- Can jailbreak all Apple mobile devices (iOS4.0~9.02) untethered
- Can jailbreak iOS 10-10.2, iOS 9.2-9.3.3, iOS9-9.0.2, iOS8-8.4, iOS7-7.1.2, iOS6-6.15, iOS5-5.11 and iOS4-4.3.5
- Use iTunes to backup your important data before jailbreak
3uTools 2.56.012 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from iphone tools without restrictions. 3uTools 2.56.012 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- 3uTools Download
- Freeware iPhone Tools
- Major release: 3uTools 2.56
- iPhone Jailbreak Software
mutool draw [options] file [pages]
The draw command will render a document to image files, convert to another vector format, or extract the text content.
The supported input document formats are: pdf, xps, cbz, and epub.
The supported output image formats are: pbm, pgm, ppm, pam, png, pwg, pcl and ps. The supported output vector formats are: svg, pdf, and debug trace (as xml). The supported output text formats are: plain text, html, and structured text (as xml).
Use the specified password if the file is encrypted.
The output format is inferred from the output filename. Embed %d in the name to indicate the page number (for example: 'page%d.png'). Printf modifiers are supported, for example '%03d'. If no output is specified, the output will go to stdout.
Enforce a specific output format. Only necessary when outputting to stdout since normally the output filename is used to infer the output format.
Rotate clockwise by given number of degrees.
Render the page at the specified resolution. The default resolution is 72 dpi.
Render the page at the specified width (or, if the -r flag is used, render with a maximum width).
Render the page at the specified height (or, if the -r flag is used, render with a maximum height).
Fit exactly; ignore the aspect ratio when matching specified width/heights.
Render in banded mode with each band no taller than the given height. This uses less memory during rendering. Only compatible with pam, pgm, ppm, pnm and png output formats. Banded rendering and md5 checksumming may not be used at the same time.
Page width in points for EPUB layout.
Page height in points for EPUB layout.
Font size in points for EPUB layout.
User CSS stylesheet for EPUB layout.
Render in the specified colorspace. Supported colorspaces are: mono, gray, grayalpha, rgb, rgbalpha, cmyk, cmykalpha. Some abbreviations are allowed: m, g, ga, rgba, cmyka. The default is chosen based on the output format.
Apply gamma correction. Some typical values are 0.7 or 1.4 to thin or darken text rendering.
Show various bits of information: m for glyph cache and total memory usage, f for page features such as whether the page is grayscale or color, t for per page rendering times as well statistics, and 5 for md5 checksums of rendered images that can be used to check if rendering has changed.
Specify how many bits of anti-aliasing to use. The default is 8.
Disable use of display lists. May cause slowdowns, but should reduce the amount of memory used.
Low memory mode (avoid caching objects by clearing cache after each page).
Run interpretation and rendering at the same time.
Comma separated list of page numbers and ranges (for example: 1,5,10-15,20-N), where the character N denotes the last page. If no pages are specified, then all pages will be rendered.