Use Siri to find saved passwords
- A password manager is only useful if you can access it wherever and whenever you need it. Everything you save in LastPass is synced automatically so you can access them on any device. Add more security to your vault by two-factor authentication. A strong password combined with a two-step verification protocol provides the most protection.
- Bitwarden is an open-source password manager that can generate and save your.
- I tried the advice given to other users with the same question, but when I do manage to find my way to credential manager and manage passwords, it demands ID verification with a username and password, which I can't even remember having set up in the first place. I could really use some help with this issue, before I end up in the nut house!
Password Saver Book
To enable Screen Saver Password Protection in Windows 10, do the following. Go to Personalization - Lock screen. On the right side, scroll down until you see the link Screen saver settings. Click it to open screen saver options. Tip: There are a number of other ways to access the screen saver options in Windows 10. Password saving is on by default in Internet Explorer, but here's how to turn on or off password saving: In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options. On the Content tab, under AutoComplete, select Settings. Select the User names and passwords on forms check box, and then select OK.
You can use Siri to view your passwords by saying something like 'Hey Siri, show my passwords.' If you're looking for the password to a specific app or website, you can also ask Siri. For example, 'Hey Siri, what is my Hulu password?'
View saved passwords in Settings
- Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
- To see a password, select a website.
- To delete a saved password, tap Delete Password.
- To update a password, tap Edit.
Need more help?
- iCloud Keychain keeps your passwords and other secure information updated across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Learn how to set up iCloud Keychain.
- Get help if you don't see your saved passwords in iCloud Keychain.
- Learn how to set up and use AutoFill in Safari on your iPhone.
When you visit a website that requires you to sign in, the new Microsoft Edge will ask if you want your user name and password remembered. The next time you visit the site, the browser will finish filling in your account info. Password saving is turned on by default, but here's how to turn it off:
In Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more > Settings.
Select Passwords, then use the toggle to turn off Offer to save passwords.
Password Saver Edge
This doesn't delete previously saved passwords. To do that, select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services > Clear browsing data > Choose what to clear. Next, select Passwords and then select Clear now.
Password Saver Software
Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge . Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge .