PhpStorm includes a number of new features that make PHP-based application more pleasant. First and foremost feature of PhpStorm is that it offers full support for PHP 7, another exciting new feature is the Docker integration. Developers can easily handle Docker containers from inside the IDE. It is the powerful feature of PhpStorm. PhpStorm 10, don't indent after enter key pressed. Ask Question Asked 5 years, 4 months ago. Active 4 years, 9 months ago. Viewed 798 times 0. I'm wanting PhpStorm to put the caret on the beginning / left margin of the new line when I press the enter key. Currently it indents the line according to the code above, which I don't want it to do. PHP 5.6.19, XDebug 2.4.0If you use Xampp, please choose XDebug 32bit (x86) (Because Xamp is 32bit, Xampp with any version is also 32bit)If you use Wamp, plea.
Phpstorm Install Windows 10
- PHPStorm 10, IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, RubyMine, PyCharm
- > http://idea.lanyus.com (May be locked, read below)
- Site may be locked in some regions. We can bypassing it using next link as license server:
- > http://nfsgkyi.nrqw46lvomxgg33n.dresk.ru (May be slow, opens about 10-20 seconds; sometimes open on the 2nd try)
- It is real url of idea.lanyus.com, but proxified from anonimize service 'daidostup.ru' (you can check it yourself in your browser).
- > http://us.idea.lanyus.com (thanks @virgil31)