- PHPStorm is an enterprise grade IDE, which comes with a license price and largely targets specialized developers. It, on the other hand, is offered, free of cost to students, teachers and to enable open source projects.
PhpStorm has been the IDE of my choice for years now, and I know about the mentioned drawbacks. I had to master PhpStorm the hard way, but you don't have to be alone in doing this! I created this course so that you can learn all these things with my guidance. Let me help you to get the best out of your IDE.Releases
Last week we’ve released PhpStorm 2021.1. Your feedback helped us discover a few bugs, and the first bugfix update is ready for you.
You can update to it using the Toolbox App or right from inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2021.1.1 from the website.
- Fixed: Find in files not finding occurrences (IDEA-266391 +135)
- Fixed: Extract Angular component refactoring (WEB-33480 +22)
- Fixed: Data sharing options screen unnecessary, appears repeatedly (IDEA-186369 +17)
- Fixed: Project View tool window gets wider after each open/close cycle (IDEA-95456 +16)
- Fixed: Press-release-hold Alt doesn’t show tool window tabs (IDEA-260589 +15)
- Fixed: “Open in terminal” is always opening root instead of the project file directory (IDEA-265230 +13)
- Fixed: Indexing/Search sometimes prefers a bad match compared with an exact one (IDEA-259137 +6)
- Fixed: Modal alert boxes in Macos Big Sur are bright white even on a dark theme (IDEA-255620 +5)
- Fixed: Smart keys setting “Replace unnecessary double quotes on paste” replaces necessary double quotes in Doctrine annotations (WI-57993 +3)
- Fixed: Wrong refactoring ‘Invert ‘if’ statement’ (WI-59552 +1)
Phpstorm Student Download
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Phpstorm Ide Helper Multiple Definitions
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop